Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Morning Breakfast

A couple weeks ago we had some good friends move in within us for a couple months to save money for road tripping travels in their RV. They are an amazing couple, completely whole heartedly the sweetest people I know. Both are massage therapist and yoga instructors. They eat organicly and believe in being good servants to this earth. It has been amazing having them here. I am learning from them just as much as they are learning from us. This morning I am typing away at the computer and ejoying hear the birds sing from the open window next to me and my wonderful roomate John brings me plate of mini buckwheat pancakes with fresh strawberrys and organic maple syrup and the sight of it just sent joy through my body. It was so beautiful I just had to take a picture! Then his wife Astrud brings me a wonderfully refreshing and healthy smoothie made with spinach, celery, hazelnuts, almonds, apple, orange, banana, flax seed, greek yougurt, honey, distilled water, and brown rice powder. All ingredients are put in whole, meaning no seeds or skin is removed, they help your digestion and health. I am too lucky to be blessed with such wonderful friends.

I devoured the smoothie before I could get a picture and it was deliciuos! She was telling me all about these books where she gets the recipes and what each ingredient in the smoothie does to help your body. I of course have been nose deep in the books since she brought them in the house and want to share them with you. The title is "Conquering ANY Disease" and that is exactly what happens if you follow the simple high-phytochemical food healing diet. The author writes of healing people with all types of cancers, alzheimers, liver diseases, arthritis, diabetes, common cold and flu and many many others. They are being healed by eating high amounts of the right foods that their body has been defiicient of. And of course making sure all the fruits and veggies you consume are organic or farm grown so that your not thinking your healing yourself but inadvertently harming yourself with pesticide chemicals and fertilizers. I would Highly HIGHLY reccomend these books to anyone whos suffering or anyone who knows someone who is suffering  from diseases and supposedly incurable health conditions. In the note from the Author there is a quote at the top:
"And God said "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is a tree yeilding seed; to you it shall be for meat."-Genesis Verse 1:29


These books are not cheap. On Amazon the top pictured red book is going for $65 and the bottom I can only find in hardcover on Amazon for $159. My friends got the books through herbalist and massage therapist friends. Either way I plan on getting the books because they are THAT informative. I hope this inspires you to do some research and check the books! Here are the Amazon links. Have a beautiful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...